About the Course
The TEAS VI prep course is created by a group of pre-nursing and nursing professors who teach at Community College and University level. The TEAS course was first created by us for our students, and after they achieved significantly high scores on the entrance exams, we decided to put all of our content on StudyBuddy.Live so other students could benefit from them.
How will this course help you score better on the TEAS :
You can see everything that the course offers by clicking the subject areas at the bottom of this page.
- Videos: We have created over 200 lecture and concept videos, specifically based on the concepts evaluated on the TEAS VI exam. The "concept videos" are between 5 and 10 minutes long and the detail lecture videos are 45 mins to an hour-long. You can watch these lecture videos any time, and as many times as you would like during the period of the course.
- Lecture Notes: Detailed lecture notes provided in this course go beyond the concepts, and include examples, images, diagrams, and additional reading relevant for the topics.
- Quizzes: The quiz questions are specifically designed to test your knowledge of the concepts important for the TEAS exam and also to give you the most realistic experience of taking the exam online. The quizzes are timed, and can be taken as many times as you would like during the course period!
- Pre-Assessment exam: The Pre-Assessment exam is very similar to the TEAS VI format and gives you a realistic understanding of where you stand before taking this course. This exam is timed and closely replicates the TEAS VI format.
- Practice Tests: The multiple practice tests made available through this course are to be attempted after you have completed the course. These tests will not only give you a good practice of taking a timed online exam before taking the real TEAS VI exam but also give you a good understanding of the TEAS exam format.
This course has already helped hundreds of students at our institutions, and we hope that it will also help you. Through this course, we hope to achieve equity in preparation for the standardized TEAS VI exam.
We can always be reached at email@example.com email with any questions about the course, or the course material that you might have, and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible!
Click "Log in" on the top right corner of the screen to Register and unlock the Course Content!